WHOLESALE: TERMS and POLICIES
We're so glad you're interested in becoming an expander of the anime and manga galaxy, aka Dealer/Reseller! Please read our terms and policies through carefully, and be sure to fill out our Wholesale Application Form along with a copy of our wholesale terms and policies. Please send these filled out and signed forms to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
Do you accept international applications?
At this time, we are not accepting applications for wholesalers located outside of the United States.
What do I need to have my wholeseller application processed?
- Application Form
- Terms and Conditions
- Reseller Certificate
- Tax ID
What if I don't have a reseller certificate?
- We would recommend that you first check with your state if located domestically to see if this is something, your state requires.
- If you are located internationally, we understand that some countries do not require this.
What are the requirements to be a wholeseller?
- You need to have 6 months of sales order history with Right Stuf Anime before submitting your application.
- We require a valid Reseller certificate on file as long as your account remains open with us.
- Our opening order minimum is $500
- Our minimum for re-orders is $250
- Our annual purchase requirement is $6,000
- Once you apply for a Dealer or Reseller status and are approved, you'll be given wholesale pricing. To receive the correct pricing, you will need to create an account on our site (if you haven’t already done so) and will need to be logged in when placing orders to see the appropriate price level.
- Dealers/Resellers are prohibited from using “Promotional Pricing” codes. Any violation of this policy will result in your immediate removal from our Dealer/Reseller program.
- If extended credit terms, you agree to pay within those terms. More than 3 missed or late payments in any calendar year will result in your removal from our Dealer/Reseller program.
- No credit card chargebacks shall be initiated by you or any representative of your organization. Should a chargeback be initiated by you or your representative, it will result in immediate removal from the Dealer/Reseller program and all subsequent orders will be cancelled.
- When using a credit card for transactions on your account, no more than 3 credit card authorization declines will be allowed on an annual basis. More than 3 will result in in immediate removal from the Dealer/Reseller program and all subsequent orders will be cancelled.
- Your account must maintain a less than 3% non-defective or damaged return rate. When product is returned as defective or damaged it will be reviewed by our Quality Control department. If deemed not defective or damaged, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee. If you surpass the 3% return rate, your account will be reviewed and may be subject to removal from the Dealer/Reseller program.
All orders will be billed at time of shipment.
If you have credit terms with Right Stuf, Inc. your invoice will be due and payable within your pre-arranged terms and the terms will start at time of shipment.
Shipping costs will be charged to your account at the time of shipment using the billing information provided on your account. You will receive an invoice at this time reflecting the shipping costs. Failure to pay shipping charges can and will result in future shipments being held and possible removal from the dealer/reseller program.
Cancelations, Returns, and Exchanges
We request that all cancellations or changes to orders be submitted via the form located under the Contact Us within 24 hours of placing the order. Cancellations or reductions to an order may incur a 15% restocking fee (for product ordered specifically for your account). Returns are accepted for unused, unopened products in their original packaging. Returns, incorrectly shipped items, and exchanges must be returned within a week of receiving your order and must reference the original order. Returns that do not reference the original sales order are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Once the returned item(s) arrive back at our warehouse, your refund will be issued to your account (though shipping costs are non-refundable). Used, opened, and/or final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
If I became a wholeseller what would the prices be?
Unfortunately, we are unable to share this information unless you are approved and or accepted into our wholeseller program.
For further information, please refer to the following FAQ pages:
If you have any questions regarding our Dealer/Wholeseller process, or if there is anything at all that we can do to make your ordering experience easier, please do not hesitate to let us know via our Contact Us page! or email us at email@example.com.